Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Random Photos

Halloween came and went in a chilly October night. Seeing as I have no children and a terrible sweet tooth I dressed up the dog for some trick or treating.
P1010018
P1010017
She kind of hates me for this. But I too got into the spirit
P1010020
Fimo devil horns made during the 11th hour the night before. I strung them up and actually wore them to work. I think I was the only adult on the train in costume at 8 in the AM.

I created a new colorway
Arctic Chill
P1010042
Then I exhausted the dye bath on some Border Leicester locks
P1010038
both are available at my etsy.

I have been working on teeny tiny doll clothes for the Blythe/pullip swap over at craftster and I think I have created a good slouchy hat pattern that I will post. I also knitted up a drop stitch hat from some handspun which I can post but I have to work out the math first. I tend to knit first and take notes second but I promise I will try my best.

No comments: