Thursday, February 14, 2008

FO for the Puppy

Happy Valentines Day all, I don't celebrate (I know all single people say that but I didn't celebrate when I was hooked up either) but I won't hold it against you if you do.

I finished the sweater for the puppy. I need to buy buttons, but I'm using large beads until I do
0213082216
(Crappy cell phone pic, I'll post better pics later on)
Pattern: Warm and Wooly from "Doggy Knits"
Yarn: I skein Berrocco Foliage and 1 Skein Lambs Pride Bulky
Needles: US 10 & US 11
Notes: I modified this pattern a bit, first by adding stripes and second by increasing the ribbing on both the bottom (1 inch) and the top (2 inches) I think the yarn requirements are off because the pattern said I would need 3 balls at 140 yards but I used only 2 balls and had lots and lots of yarn left over. This was a quick knit, I cast on Tuesday night and cast off last night around 10PM. Dessie is not the biggest fan of sweaters but she hates the cold even more so she has to deal. I would reccomend this pattern to anyone who is sick of tiny stitches and fiddle patterns, straight forward simple and well written I loved knitting this.
P1010011-1

I'm still clicking spell check, but at least I know nothing's gonna happen!

No comments: