Monday, October 22, 2007

Updates

I went to Rhinebeck this weekend. Full post to follow, I still have to upload my photos and sort through my new stash.

I'm updating the blog look. I didn't like the brown anymore it was crowded. Let me know if this is better.

I added a few new things to the shop last week
Dracula Batts 4.4oz Merino, corriedale, mohair and gold glitz


Lily Merino Roving 1.9oz

I finished clue 1 for the Secret of the stole

P1010015

And I have been slowly chugging through the second clue, I am behind, this is not good. I must finished up to at least half of clue 3 before the week is done.

On the moving front, all is well. My new couch was delivered last week and its perfect, cushy and comforting it blends well with the carpet and my decor. I love my new apartment its perfect for me and the pup. Rob and I have hit a rough patch and he is not living with me at this point. I hope things will work out, but being in a new cheery place makes the difficult transition all the easier. I keep myself happy with lots of sunlight and even more fiber.

Did you go to Rhinebeck? What did you buy? Let me know which vendors I absolutely can not miss for next year. I think I may get an Angora bunny, they are too fluffy if you have one please let me know how it works for you.

1 comment:

Bevin said...

Um, okay, are we living the same life? I just have to say I just moved because Dan and I hit a rough patch. We called off our wedding and moved out separately. I also have a cute new place (moved from downtown JC at 4th and Erie to the border of the Heights, Palisade Ave and Rte 139) that me, my cats and my dog moved into. Good luck to you! We should commiserate about decorating.