Saturday, October 27, 2007

For Sale Babe Pinkie Spinning Wheel

I now interrupt my normal blogging to post an ad:
Hello everyone, I am parting with my babe pinkie wheel. I used this wheel mostly as a travel wheel supplementing my louet but now that I have a Little Gem I have to make some room. A wheel like this usually sells for 194.00, but I am willing to part with it for 120.00 which includes shipping. It comes with two regular bobbins and a jumbo/plying bobbin. I will throw in a few batts for fun if you like at no extra cost. This wheel is a good for children, or as a secondary wheel, I can also see it being useful for plying. The pictures below show the wheel as is but I will most certainly clean it up before I send it out. P1010012
P1010013
Yes I do spin barefoot, but those will come out with Mr. Clean Magic Erasure, and I will remove them before I send out.

For more information on the babe pinkie wheel check out this site .

If you are interested please email me at thrifty.girl@gmail.com


THE WHEEL HAS BEEN SOLD THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Back to your normal blogging posts Monday.

No comments: