Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Oh the Ravelry

I'm on Ravelry, I'm "stickyfingers" and I love this site enough to cheat on craftster. A big thanks to http://earnknittoownit.blogspot.com/ who gave me her extra invite so when the time comes for my invite to be sent out I will put it up for grabs to a need knitter.

Here are some WIPs I've been plugging away at to keep my mind at ease

The Drop Stitch Lace Tank
P1010022

Saturday Market Bag (I've decided to give this to Rob's sister with a gift certificate to whole foods for her birthday.)
P1010025

Here's the art yarn I spun with the felty fiber I recieved from the magic roving ball swap
P1010002-3

4 comments:

Camille said...

Is that tank made out of silk? Shiny!

That gift idea of the market bag and gift certificate is brilliant.

Hope you enjoy Ravelry!

stickyfingers said...

The tank is actually made from Cascade Pima cotton tencel. It's a relatively cheap yarn and it knits up beautifulyly

Anonymous said...

What is the pattern you're using for
The Drop Stitch Lace Tank. It is SOOOO beautiful!! I. Must. Have. It.

Janey (Jane2 on craftster)
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

Anonymous said...

Ok, my question is answered - that question anyway. (The Drop Stitch Lace Tank is from "Fitted Knits")

I have been searching way back in your blog - having assumed you are the stickyfingers from craftster who was in a feminist swap.

I need to ask about the pattern you used for the cross-stitch (?) picture you offered in your swap ... of a fist inside the sign for women.
Do you have an online pattern of that, or a better picture than what was shown in the swap?
I really, really want it. Don't know what for (yet), but ...

Many thanks,
Janey (Jane2 on craftster)
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca